Guys, did your search how to get rid of bags under eyes men?
Or something similar well then good news because this article answers everything you need it to!
But before we look at how to get rid of bags under your eyes tips, we need to take a closer look at why these bags develop in the first place.
- Bags under your eyes are quite commonplace and they occur when sagging skin relaxes.
- When skin weakens it will naturally start to drupe which will eventually lead to bags forming.
- Bags can also be caused by excess fluid pooling around your eyelids as well.
Now, these bags under your eyes will normally be harmless at least for most people. But they will often look unsightly and can have a real effect on your confidence so many men will want to get rid of them.
Thankfully nowadays there are numerous products you can use to do this.
However, before we start examining these products and look more at how to get rid of bags under eyes tips, we need to see why the issue occurs in the first place.
Tips and Hints In How To Get Rid Of Bags Under Your Eyes For Men
We know that bags under your eyes often develop due to sagging/ weakening skin but why does this happen?
Bags Under Your Eyes? – What Is Causing The Problem?
Before you start searching for the best eye cream to get rid of bags under your eyes let’s examine the common and not so common causes for bags developing under your eyes.
- Well, the most common cause is aging as you get older skin starts to get weaker and therefore bags will start to form under your eyes.
But plenty of younger men experience bags under their eyes as well so surely it can’t all simply be down to getting older, can it?
There are actually a few different causes for bags under your eyes developing many of these are issues that cause lower collagen levels.
- If your collagen levels are too low, then your body’s skin will start to lose elasticity and tone which means bags will start to develop.
But there are other factors you need to think about as well.
- Fluid retention and medical conditions like thyroid disease can all cause bags to develop under your eyes.
- Then you also need to consider problems like allergies, infections and eye fatigue.
These can all cause bags to develop under your eyes. Finally, let’s talk about one issue I’ am sure most people know about which is a bad night’s sleep.
- A lack of sleep can cause bags to develop under your eyes and therefore it is also a common side-effect of issues like insomnia, fatigue, and stress.
- So, yes there are a lot of possible reasons bags under your eyes can develop and they can even be an inherited family trait in some cases.
Some people seem to be more prone to them than others, but no one is really immune to suffering bags under their eyes.
So, now you know all the basics about when bags under your eyes can develop let’s look at how you can fight back against them!
Fighting Bags Under Your Eyes
If you have ever searched how to get rid of bags under your eyes men or something similar you have likely been hit by hundreds of different ways to combat them.
But which is best and what should you try?
Well let’s get one option out of the way first of all, shall we?
There are going to be plenty of popular home remedies around that claim to help tackle bags under your eyes.
While these might be the traditional choice these usually won’t give you the results, you’re looking for especially when compared to more modern solutions like eye creams.
However, there are a few tips that will likely help reduce bags and stop them from happening again.
- You should try to get enough sleep every night even if you are one of those lucky few who can function on only 4 hours sleep, you’ll still likely suffer from bags under your eyes.
- So, try to get 7 – 8 hours of sleep a night
- Sleeping with your head elevated may also help prevent fluid from pooling around your eyes as well.
- If allergies are causing swelling, then avoid any potential triggers and take allergy medication to help manage the symptoms.
- Finally, if you don’t have any eye creams available then ice or a cold damp cloth can help reduce swelling.
- Be aware though there is only so much you can accomplish with ice/ cold water it won’t clear the bags completely but will help you feel more comfortable.
So, that finishes up our bags under eyes men tips let’s take a more detailed look now at the products available for you to use.
There is a wide range of eye creams and other similar products designed to help men tackle under-eye bags.
We’re going to take a look at four of the best products men can use to tackle under-eye bags in more detail below.
So, if you are struggling with stubborn bags under your eyes read on because these products could certainly help.
Allure 24K Gold Collagen Eye Mask
Allure might be a brand you are familiar with as they have produced a variety of beauty products designed for both men and women.
This collagen eye mask features a variety of high-quality ingredients that make it useful for tackling a variety of issues including bags under your eyes.
- vitamin C,
- hyaluronic acid,
- molecular collagen,
- rose essence,
- oat peptides,
- grapeseed extract, and
- 24K nano active gold.
It might sound like quite the eccentric mix of ingredients but each of them contains beneficial properties that can help combat a variety of issues.
Together this eye mask can help
- combat harmful toxins,
- hydrate your skin especially around your eyes,
- increase blood circulation, and
- reduce wrinkles, bags and dark circles.
So, it can do a lot of things all at the same time and remember while we might be focusing on getting rid of bags under your eyes this is usually a symptom of a bigger problem and rarely comes alone.
Bags under your eyes will usually come in conjunction with swelling and other issues so having a treatment that can tackle so many problems could certainly be helpful.
- The eye mask features two eye pads that allow for a more direct means of contact this helps the mask take effect more quickly and speeds up the recovery process.
Speaking of that what does the mask do?
- Well, it will help boost your skins collagen growth levels as I said earlier collagen is incredibly important when it comes to reducing bags under your eyes so having a boost will be a great help.
- It will also help regenerate skin cells and thanks to the additional proteins skin will feel more firm and elastic.
- You’ll also get long-lasting hydration to the areas around your eyes.
- If you feel like the bags under your eyes are making you look more tired, worn out and let’s be direct older then this eye mask could also be a big help thanks to its anti-aging properties.
While most men will probably be a bit unfamiliar with using an eye mask it is actually quite simple to get to grips with.
- You simply place the eye pads under your eyes and leave them to do their work.
- You leave them for around 15 to 30 minutes
- remove them like many Allurey products this eye mask is designed to be fast-acting as well.
It might be a little more fiddly when compared to some of the best eye creams for men, but you can’t argue with the all-natural ingredients and fast-acting results.
Best of all, you get 15 pairs of eye masks in this kit so you will have enough to last for quite a while.
Many men who suffer from bags under their eyes will find it to be an issue they have to deal with time and time again so having a supply of these eye masks will be very beneficial.
Let’s close up this mini-review but summing up the main points of the Allurey 24K Gold Collagen Eye Mask.
- Features all-natural ingredients including vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, molecular collagen, rose essence, 24K nano active gold and more.
- Boosts collagen levels while also hydrating skin.
- Applied directly underneath your eyes so can combat bags quickly.
- Features no animal oils, parabens or synthetic fragrances.
- Quick and easy to apply and provides quick results.
- 15 pairs of eye masks are included.
Baxter of California Under Eye Cream for Men
If you’re searching for the best eye cream for men you will likely find plenty of products that are designed for women as well.
In many cases, this isn’t a problem as many of the eye products designed for women will also work well on men as well.
However, it would be nice to find a product that was designed with men in mind wouldn’t it?
Well, that is what Baxter of California have done with their under eye cream for men.
Male and female skin is very similar for all intents and purposes, but men’s skin is around 25% thicker and men will also typically have higher collagen levels.
But as we know that doesn’t make them immune to problems like bags under their eyes does it?
- This eye cream is designed to help combat bags under your eyes and that is its main focus.
- It’s also a potent anti-aging cream that will almost certainly help you look younger.
- But it is primarily designed to help you get rid of those annoying dark circles and eye bags.
But is this the best eye cream for men available? Well let’s take a look at what it offers, shall we?
- The cream is quick and easy to use
- you simply add a small amount to your hand and rub it in gently around your eyes.
- The cream is infused with caffeine, a variety of antioxidant vitamins and it even features seaweed extract.
So, it features a powerful and healthy blend of all-natural ingredients and amongst those that we have already mentioned you will also find
- vitamin E, and
Redness, swelling and dark circles can all be combatted with this cream and it will help restore skin elasticity.
While also at the same time boosting skin firmness and tone around your eyes.
So, this eye cream offers plenty of benefits and was even a men’s health grooming award, winner!
Let’s sum up everything we’ve learned about the Baxter of California eye cream for men.
- Features a range of all-natural ingredients like caffeine, antioxidants, and seaweed extract.
- It helps to boost skin firmness and elasticity.
- Reduces swelling, redness, dark circles and bags.
- Quick and easy to apply and works fast.
Brickell Men’s Restoring Eye Cream for Men
When looking for the best eye cream for men to get rid of under-eye bags you probably have a lot of things to consider and how effective the cream will be will really depend on what is causing your eye bags in the first place.
However, the good news about this Brickell men’s restoring eye cream is that it can help with a wide variety of issues.
So, no matter what is causing your eye bags it is highly likely that this cream can help.
- It can help with reducing wrinkles,
- puffiness and swelling,
- get rid of dark circles and of course
- deal with the bags under your eyes as well.
The cream is also designed with men in mind as well, unlike many alternative products that are either focused primarily on women or have a universal approach.
But since men’s skin is thicker than women’s having a specially designed cream for men is a big benefit.
- If you are struggling with bags under your eyes, then this cream can help get rid of them while restoring your skin’s firmness and elasticity.
- It will also help your skin look more evenly toned and smoother while also energizing the skin around your eyes.
The cream features a wide array of high-quality ingredients including
- aloe vera,
- protein peptides,
- hyaluronic acid,
- vitamin C,
- caffeine and even green tea.
Overall, the cream is 70% organic and 97.5% natural so don’t worry you are only using quality ingredients.
These great ingredients ensure the eye cream is absorbed quickly and there is no grease or residue to deal with either.
With is powerful hydrating properties this cream will quickly tone up your skin and reduce eye bags and dark circles.
Two ingredients particularly worthy of note are MSM (or if you want the full name methylsulfonylmethane) which is a key nutrient found in many different superfoods like spinach.
- This nutrient helps reduce age spots and skin pigment issues related to aging so it’s a great thing to have if you want to reduce dark circles.
It also features matrixyl 3000 which is a blend of protein peptides that have been proven to:
- help boost the production of collagen.
- Tests have shown that it can reduce wrinkles by up to 45% in just two months!
Brickell despite being a reasonably new manufacturer who only set-up in 2014 has already got a reputation for high-quality.
They use natural and certified organic ingredients and have appeared in numerous male-focused media like Men’s health and Men’s Journal.
So, let’s sum up everything we’ve learned about this Brickell men’s restoring eye cream.
- Made with high-quality natural ingredients including aloe vera, vitamin C and green tea.
- Features powerful protein peptides and key nutrients.
- It can help with a wide range of issues and will rid your eyes of bags.
- It can reduce wrinkles quickly.
Eye Cream Peptide Under Eye Treatment
This eye cream peptide treatment from UltraSpa Skincare is designed to tackle multiple signs of aging around your face including those pesky eye bags.
When searching for the best eye cream for men this product could be just what you’re looking for.
Let’s see what if offers and how it works in more detail, shall we?
- Designed as an alternative to risky procedures like Botox of facelifts this eye cream is professionally formulated to help restore your skin’s elasticity and firmness.
- The eye cream features plant stem cells, hyaluronic acid, vitamin C and Echinacea.
- Echinacea also is known as the coneflower is a popular herb with a wide range of medical properties.
Together with these natural high-quality ingredients is an effective blend of pentapeptides which will help reduce the appearance of
- fine lines,
- skin blemishes/ imperfections and of course
- bags and dark circles.
While it’s called an eye cream UltraSpa Skincare treatment is more like a gel.
That might seem like a small difference, but it does make the cream a little easier to apply.
- You simply drop a little onto your finger then rub it in gently under your eyes.
Alongside its ability to reduce dark circles and bags this cream will also strengthen your skin and even helps protect it against the sun.
It also goes on clean so there is no residue or grease to worry about.
And there are no parabens, dyes, fillers or alcohol to worry about either.
Easy to use and apply this UltraSpa Skincare treatment offers you everything you could need in an eye care treatment.
Getting rid of dark circles and bags will be easy with this luxurious eye cream.
So, let’s finally sum up the main features and benefits, shall we?
- Features a variety of high-quality ingredients including vitamin C, plant stem cells and more!
- Quick and easy to apply because it’s a gel instead of a traditional cream.
- Fast-acting and can tackle a variety of issues including bags under your eyes.
- Features no dyes, parabens, alcohol or fillers.
- Tackling Bags Under Your Eyes – Closing Thoughts
You might be interested in:
So, that closes up our look at 4 products you can use to tackle bags under your eyes.
As I said earlier these bags can happen for all kinds of reasons and while yes, it is one of the many natural signs of aging they aren’t a problem that just affects aging men.
Men in their 20s, 30s, and 40s can all experience bags developing under their eyes, but older men shouldn’t have to put up with them.
They may seem like a small thing, but they can have a big impact on your appearance and confidence which is why any man should feel no shame in wanting to get rid of them.
All the products we have looked at offer a great way to combat bags under your eyes it isn’t really a question of what is the best eye cream/ product for men because they can all do the job.
It’s really going to be down to personal preference.
So, don’t be afraid to try them all and see which works best.