Guys, did your search how to get rid of bags under eyes for men?
Then we have some good news because this article answers everything you need to know about this topic!
Your eyes say something about you! Whenever you have any vital discussion, greeting people in Social events, maintaining Eye-to-eye contact is a must to portray your confidence. But what if your eyes are all baggy and carrying pesky dark circles? Your confidence will drastically fall in any important social situation just because you didn’t know how to cure Men’s Under Eyes Bags!
If this has happened to you ever or if you want to ensure this NEVER happens to you, Valextino has got your back! Today we’ll discuss in-depth every aspect of Men’s Eye Bags and try to solve every query arising in your mind concerning Bags Under eye for Men.
But before we look at how to get rid of bags under your eyes, we need to take a closer look at why these bags develop in the first place.
- Bags under your eyes are quite commonplace and they occur when sagging skin relaxes.
- When skin weakens it will naturally start to drop, which will eventually lead to bags forming.
- Bags can also be caused by excess fluid pooling around your eyelids.
These bags under your eyes will normally be harmless, at least for most people. But they will often look unsightly and can have a real effect on your confidence. So naturally, many men will want to get rid of them.
Thankfully nowadays there are numerous products you can use to do this.
But First, let’s dive deeper into scientific details of Eye Bags and Puffiness in Men by basically answering the age-old question: What are eye bags?
What is the problem of Eye Bags in Men?
We know you aren’t a biology student, so we’ll try to sum up the discussion as simply as possible! Our eye-ball is enclosed in a cone-shaped bone, which is known as the eye-socket. When fat inside our eye-socket is drastically increasing due to any reason, the under-eye area starts to get baggy, giving us the problem of Under eye bags syndrome.
Now there can be many reasons why that fat is collected at the bottom of our eye-socket. One genuine reason is ageing. Moving into the 60s and 70s causes our nerve to stretch in the Eye-socket, thus automatically collecting the Eye-socket fat and causing Under-eye bags.
As per the shocking trend many of us are experiencing, the Under Eye Bags problem can even occur in Men starting from the age of 15! Thus, Men’s Bags under-eye have many more reasons than aging, which we would like to highlight!
Root causes of Under-eye bags in Men! Which practices lead to Men’s Under eye bags?
Imagine being a teen, waking up and going to the mirror, seeing two bulky black circles sneaking under your eyes! Everyone gets dark circles at some point, but some people do experience them more often than others. And the reason behind it is some Wrong patterns we regularly follow that cause the problems of Under eye bags.
Now you might be thinking, what are you doing wrong? You’re doing every perfect thing and still end up carrying bags under your eyes. The following causes of Eye-bags are so common that every person once in a while performs these.
- Excessive Screen time –
Suppose you’re one of those who keep on scrolling the Instagram feed throughout the day and stare at the harmful lights produced by screens. In that case, you will indeed be having the eye bag problem men regularly face.
Excessive screen time, especially at night, causes extreme damage to your sensitive eyes. This wrongdoing could result in Eye-bags, dark circles, and even Permanent Eyesight loss in worse situations!
- Lack of Sleep –
Continuing from the last point, if you tend to use any electronic device until late at night, you’re compromising your sleep, which is the Root cause of Under-eye bags.
Like every machine needs a charge before working, your body needs a proper 7-8 hours of sleep to work the next day effortlessly. Lack of sleep also makes you look tired and sleepy, thus worsening the Under-eye bag’s case.
- Dehydration –
This cause is the most observed one in the Summer Seasons! You need to make sure you’re always hydrated, as this tip is constructive in upgrading your skincare as a whole.
Water is an essential resource for all your muscles, nerves to function, and Lack of water could make you look dehydrated, which in turn deteriorates your Skin condition and your under-eye bags.
- Improper Skin Care Routine –
If you’re on the lazier side for treating your skin right, we got some bad news for you! Men’s eye bag problems are most prone to happen to our lads who aren’t giving their skin the deserved attention.
Improper skin care routine results in Acne, Blackheads, and also Baggy or Puffy eyes. All the dirt and bacteria gathered beneath your eyes may cause temporary to permanent Under-eye bags for Men of all ages!
How can Men get rid of Under Eye-bags?
Imagine that you failed to read this article on time and got two noticeable under-eye bags that messed up your face look. You’re searching for remedies, cures all over the internet. Still, you haven’t achieved the right recipe to eliminate Men’s Under eye bags from their roots effectively. This section of our article will save your time & face looks for sure!
In most scenarios, Men tend to miss out on the above-mentioned root causes, resulting in getting some sorts of Eye bags one-ways or another. In that case, we will provide you a total of 8 cures to reduce the bagginess and eliminate it.
We’ll give our readers both Natural and Cosmetically-based remedies so you can try out what works best for you. It should be duly noted that we’ve personally tried out the treatments; therefore, you can be relatively assured regarding the safety and side effects.
First up, the Natural Ones!
- Use Teabags –
It doesn’t matter if it’s a black tea or green tea bag. All you have to do is boil a cup of water, and put a pair of teabags in it. After the teabags cool down, just keep them on your eyes for 10-15 minutes.
You’ll experience a significant decrease in your bagginess and swelling. The caffeine present in the Teabags heals your bags, and cold teabags normalize the swell.
- Cucumbers –
You may have seen Cucumbers being placed on eyes by Makeup stylists on Celebrity as it carries a reason behind it. Cucumber acts as a soothing agent to your eyes, which tightens up the pores under your eyes.
You can cut two slices of cucumbers and place them over your eyes for 10-15 minutes. Cucumber will also help to remove all the dirt and bacteria and also be used to give your mind some much-needed peace.
- Cold Spoons –
Who thought that the spoon you eat would one day rescue your appearance by reducing Men’s eye bags. If you’re in a hurry and haven’t got any products at home, just two spoons will do the trick.
Refrigerate two spoons and let them cool down before placing them on your eyes for the same amount of time. The refrigerated steel may give you a few cooling sensations, but it means that they’re healing your eye bags.
- Having a Collagen-rich diet –
The optimum amount of Collagen-production is quite necessary to combat any type of Skin problem to exist. Our muscles and Tissues tend to lose shape as we grow older, and increasing Collagen-production should be our primary aim if you’re looking to reduce Men’s eye bags.
Foods rich in Vitamin C like Broccoli, Strawberry, Oranges should always find a place in your diet if you’re keen on removing those irritating puffiness under your eyes. The expanded intake of Vitamin C ensures extended absorption of Hyaluronic acid, resulting in even healthier skin.
After Discussing the Natural ways, It’s time to move on to Cosmetically-based ways. It is essential to carefully select which product you’re going to apply to your skin, so we recommend you to choose wisely!
- Sunscreen –
Have you ever experienced discoloration or sun tan after being out on a bright sunny day? If you ever wear Sunglasses, chances are you’ll notice uneven skin tone in your eyes and the rest of the face.
Such is the damage, Sun can do to your skin, and Not applying sunscreen invites common skin problems like Sunburns, Skin Cancer, and also Eye-bags, and Puffy eyes.
Choosing a Sunscreen with an SPF of 30 and higher would suit perfectly for everyday use. You can switch to 50 or Higher for summer seasons particularly. Facing direct sunlight can be harmful to your eyesight as well as your Under-eye bags; therefore, add an extra layer of sunscreen under your eyes before moving out.
- Retinol Enriched Cream –
Different skin creams come and go, but you should focus on the Specific ingredient and its benefits it. If you’re prone to a handful of skin problems like acne, aging, etc., chances are you’re not listening to retinol ingredients for the first time.
Retinol is your best bet to fulfill your collagen deficiency. As we discussed, Collagen’s importance above, including a retinol cream in your Skincare routine, is absolutely No-brainer.
Retinol Cream is usually applied once a day, half an hour after washing your face. According to your case, a higher concentration of Retinol creams may require a dermatologist prescription so that you can buy one.
- Skin Toners Or Lightening Creams –
Before describing the importance of Skin Toners, we would like to clarify our Boys. Skin Toners are not feminine! Skin toners and other lighting products can help you immensely and instantly remove the Problem of Baggy Eyes of men.
Imagine going to a party at night, and you carry a Bunch of Drunk baggy eyes in the evening; skin toner is your best foot forward to set your eyes alright. By just applying any skin-lightening cream or toner beneath your eyes, you can temporarily dissolve the bagginess under the eyes.
However, keep in mind to match your skin tone for the rest of the face as well. This method comes to the rescue when you’re running out of time. Although this is a temporary solution, you should give it a try considering the social party you’re going to attend.
- Eye Creams –
We are introducing you to the Commander to the Kingdom. Our previous Cosmetic ways were a standard solution for all skin problems, including Eye-bags for Men. But what if you apply a product that is specially curated for curing Bags under eyes in Men.
Eye-creams should hold a firm spot in your skincare routine, a Night-time routine to be precise. Whether or not you’re facing the problem of Bags under the eyes, you should apply eye creams as they say,” Prevention is better than cure.”
Picking the right Eyes cream is a must if you want your eyes to be in prime condition from 50 years down the line as well. To save your time and baggy eyes, we have produced the Valuxxo Revitalizing Eye cream, a cream that your Baggy eyes crave. Buckle up for this Rejuvenating eye cream that will change your perception of eye creams.
Valuxxo believes eyes are the most noticeable part of our face whenever we greet other people. And if we think for a second, we can conclude that our eyes justify our mood, sleep pattern, energy, etc. Therefore, our utmost priority is to select the right Men’s eye bag cream that acts as a shield to our rather delicate eyes.
Keeping that in Mind, Valuxxo created this naturally made eye cream, which rejuvenates Under-eye skin and eliminates Eye bags and puffiness. Regular use of this Best Men’s Eye-cream will not only brighten up your Under eyes but also give a soothing sparkle to your eyes.
If that interests you, hop in to know the ultimate benefits this Eye-cream provides that is bound to leave you amazed.
Key Ingredients benefits:
- Olive Oil- Talking about Antioxidants, how can we miss Olive oil. One of the most Nutritionally-equipped in the market, Olive oil works as the Powerful oxidant every eye cream should have. Olive oil is best known for preventing Cell Oxidation while also aiding in reducing premature aging.
- Aloe Vera- Another Powerful Antioxidant, Aloe Vera is a magical plant that should be grown in every household. Its anti-inflammatory property helps reduce the swelling under-eye while also hydrating the skin.
- Hemp Seed Oil- As we mentioned, Dehydration is a primary cause of Eye bags in Men, and Hemp Seed-oil is the perfect solution to combat Dehydration. With Dehydration, Hemp seed oil also works towards nourishing skin with Omega 3, Omega 6, and other beneficial fatty acids.
- Emullium Mellifera– An Innovative emulsifier that helps with the versatility of this product. Emullium Mellifera works with almost any skin type, climate making our eye-cream suitable to everyone.
- Jojoba Oil- The oil that is responsible for deep nourishment without clogging the pores. Jojoba oils are one of the main ingredients that help eliminate Eye-bags from the root by promoting healthy, glowing skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid- Last but not least, Hyaluronic Acid prevents deep wrinkles while improving the skin’s texture. The beneficiary acid is present in almost every premium skincare product because of its hydrating and moisturizing characteristics.
How to Use:
Apply twice a day to the dark, swelling patches under your eye.
Take a small tip of cream on your smallest finger and apply the Under-eye area. You can massage with gentle circular motions with your index finger. Keep massaging until absorbed.
Bags Under Your Eyes – What Is Causing The Problem?
Before you start searching for the best eye cream to get rid of bags under your eyes, let’s examine the common and not-so-common causes for bags developing under your eyes.
- The most common cause is aging. As you get older skin starts to get weaker and therefore bags will start to form under your eyes.
But plenty of younger men experience bags under their eyes as well. How is it possible?
There are actually a few different causes for bags under your eyes developing. Many of these are issues caused by lower collagen levels.
- If your collagen levels are too low, then your body’s skin will start to lose elasticity and tone which means bags will start to develop.
But there are other factors you need to think about as well.
- Fluid retention and medical conditions like thyroid disease can all cause bags to develop under your eyes.
- Problems like allergies, infections and eye fatigue.
- Lack of sleep can cause bags to develop under your eyes. Therefore, it is also a common side-effect of issues like insomnia, fatigue, and stress.
- Bags under your eyes can even be an inherited family trait in some cases.
Some people seem to be more prone to them than others, but no one is really immune to suffering bags under their eyes.
Now that you know all the basics about when bags under your eyes can develop, let’s look at how you can fight back against them!
Fighting Bags Under Your Eyes
If you have ever searched how to get rid of bags under your eyes – or something similar – you have likely been hit by hundreds of different ways to combat them.
But which is best and what should you try?
There are going to be plenty of popular home remedies around that claim to help tackle bags under your eyes.
While these traditional choices might help, they usually won’t give you great results, especially when compared to more modern solutions like eye creams.
However, there are a few tips that will likely help reduce bags and stop them from happening again.
- You should try to get enough sleep every night. Even if you are one of those lucky few who can function on only 4 hours sleep, you’ll still likely suffer from bags under your eyes.
- Try to get 7 – 8 hours of sleep a night.
- Sleeping with your head elevated may also help prevent fluid from pooling around your eyes.
- If allergies are causing swelling, then avoid any potential triggers and take allergy medication to help manage the symptoms.
- Finally, if you don’t have any eye creams available, then ice or a cold damp cloth can help reduce swelling.
- Be aware though there is only so much you can accomplish with ice/ cold water it won’t clear the bags completely but will help you feel more comfortable.
So, that finishes up our bags under eyes men home remedy-style tips. Let’s take a more detailed look now at the products available for you to use.
OTHERS products TO fight BAGS UNDER EYES FOR MEN
There is a wide range of eye creams and other similar products designed to help men tackle under-eye bags.
We’re going to take a look at five of the best products men can use to tackle under-eye bags in more detail below.
So, if you are struggling with stubborn bags under your eyes, read on because these products could certainly help.
Allure 24K Gold Collagen Eye Treatment Mask
Allure might be a brand you are familiar with as they have produced a variety of beauty products designed for both men and women.
This collagen eye mask features a variety of high-quality ingredients that make it useful for tackling a variety of issues including bags under your eyes.
- vitamin C,
- hyaluronic acid,
- molecular collagen,
- rose essence,
- oat peptides,
- grapeseed extract, and
- 24K nano active gold.
It might sound like quite the eccentric mix of ingredients but each of them contains beneficial properties that can help combat a variety of issues.
How can this eye mask help with men’s under eyes bags?
- combat harmful toxins,
- hydrate your skin especially around your eyes,
- increase blood circulation, and
- reduce wrinkles, bags and dark circles.
So, it can do a lot of things all at the same time and remember while we might be focusing on getting rid of bags under your eyes this is usually a symptom of a bigger problem and rarely comes alone.
Bags under your eyes will usually come in conjunction with swelling and other issues so having a treatment that can tackle so many problems could certainly be helpful.
- The eye mask features two eye pads that allow for a more direct means of contact this helps the mask take effect more quickly and speeds up the recovery process.
Speaking of that what does the mask do?
- Well, it will help boost your skins collagen growth levels as I said earlier collagen is incredibly important when it comes to reducing bags under your eyes so having a boost will be a great help.
- It will also help regenerate skin cells and thanks to the additional proteins skin will feel more firm and elastic.
- You’ll also get long-lasting hydration to the areas around your eyes.
- If you feel like the bags under your eyes are making you look more tired, worn out and let’s be direct older then this eye mask could also be a big help thanks to its anti-aging properties.
While most men will probably be a bit unfamiliar with using an eye mask it is actually quite simple to get to grips with.
- You simply place the eye pads under your eyes and leave them to do their work.
- You leave them for around 15 to 30 minutes
- remove them like many Allurey products this eye mask is designed to be fast-acting as well.
It might be a little more fiddly when compared to some of the best eye creams for men, but you can’t argue with the all-natural ingredients and fast-acting results.
Best of all, you get 15 pairs of eye masks in this kit so you will have enough to last for quite a while.
Many men who suffer from bags under their eyes will find it to be an issue they have to deal with time and time again so having a supply of these eye masks will be very beneficial.
Let’s close up this mini-review but summing up the main points of the Allurey 24K Gold Collagen Eye Mask.
- Features all-natural ingredients including vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, molecular collagen, rose essence, 24K nano active gold and more.
- Boosts collagen levels while also hydrating skin.
- Applied directly underneath your eyes so can combat bags quickly.
- Features no animal oils, parabens or synthetic fragrances.
- Quick and easy to apply and provides quick results.
- 15 pairs of eye masks are included.
If you’re searching for the best eye cream for men you will likely find plenty of products that are designed for women as well.
In many cases, this isn’t a problem as many of the eye products designed for women will work well on men as well.
However, it would be nice to find a product that was designed with men in mind, wouldn’t it?
Well, that is what Baxter of California has done with their under-eye cream for men.
Male and female skin is very similar for all intents and purposes, but men’s skin is around 25% thicker and men will also typically have higher collagen levels.
But as we know that doesn’t make them immune to problems like bags under their eyes does it?
- This eye cream is designed to help combat bags under your eyes and that is its main focus.
- It’s also a potent anti-aging cream that will almost certainly help you look younger.
- But it is primarily designed to help you get rid of those annoying dark circles and eye bags.
But is this the best eye cream for men available? Well let’s take a look at what it offers, shall we?
- The cream is quick and easy to use
- you simply add a small amount to your hand and rub it in gently around your eyes.
- The cream is infused with caffeine, a variety of antioxidant vitamins and it even features seaweed extract.
So, it features a powerful and healthy blend of all-natural ingredients and amongst those that we have already mentioned you will also find
- vitamin E, and
Redness, swelling, and dark circles can all be combatted with this cream and it will help restore skin elasticity.
While also at the same time boosting skin firmness and tone around your eyes.
So, this eye cream offers plenty of benefits and was even a men’s health grooming award, winner!
Let’s sum up everything we’ve learned about the Baxter of California eye cream for men.
- Features a range of all-natural ingredients like caffeine, antioxidants, and seaweed extract.
- It helps to boost skin firmness and elasticity.
- Reduces swelling, redness, dark circles and bags.
- Quick and easy to apply and works fast.
Brickell Men’s Restoring Eye Cream for Men
When looking for the best eye cream for men to get rid of under-eye bags, you probably have a lot of things to consider. How effective the cream will be will really depends on what is causing your eye bags in the first place.
However, the good news about this Brickell men’s restoring eye cream is that it can help with a wide variety of issues.
So, no matter what is causing your eye bags it is highly likely that this cream can help.
- It can help with reducing wrinkles,
- puffiness and swelling,
- get rid of dark circles and of course
- deal with the bags under your eyes as well.
The cream is also designed with men in mind as well, unlike many alternative products that are either focused primarily on women or have a universal approach.
But since men’s skin is thicker than women’s having a specially designed cream for men is a big benefit.
- If you are struggling with bags under your eyes, then this cream can help get rid of them while restoring your skin’s firmness and elasticity.
- It will also help your skin look more evenly toned and smoother while also energizing the skin around your eyes.
The cream features a wide array of high-quality ingredients including
- aloe vera,
- protein peptides,
- hyaluronic acid,
- vitamin C,
- caffeine and even green tea.
Overall, the cream is 70% organic and 97.5% natural so don’t worry you are only using quality ingredients.
These great ingredients ensure the eye cream is absorbed quickly and there is no grease or residue to deal with either.
With is powerful hydrating properties this cream will quickly tone up your skin and reduce eye bags and dark circles.
Two ingredients particularly worthy of note are MSM (or if you want the full name methylsulfonylmethane) which is a key nutrient found in many different superfoods like spinach.
- This nutrient helps reduce age spots and skin pigment issues related to aging so it’s a great thing to have if you want to reduce dark circles.
It also features matrixyl 3000 which is a blend of protein peptides that have been proven to help boost the production of collagen. Tests have shown that it can reduce wrinkles by up to 45% in just two months!
Despite being a reasonably new manufacturer that only set-up in 2014, Brickell has already got a reputation for high quality.
They use natural and certified organic ingredients and have appeared in numerous male-focused media like Men’s health and Men’s Journal.
So, let’s sum up everything we’ve learned about this Brickell men’s restoring eye cream.
- Made with high-quality natural ingredients including aloe vera, vitamin C and green tea.
- Features powerful protein peptides and key nutrients.
- It can help with a wide range of issues and will rid your eyes of bags.
- It can reduce wrinkles quickly.
Eye Cream Peptide – Men’s Under Eye Treatment
This eye cream peptide treatment from UltraSpa Skincare is designed to tackle multiple signs of aging around your face including those pesky eye bags.
When searching for the best eye cream for men this product could be just what you’re looking for.
Let’s see what if offers and how it works in more detail, shall we?
- Designed as an alternative to risky procedures like Botox of facelifts this eye cream is professionally formulated to help restore your skin’s elasticity and firmness.
- The eye cream features plant stem cells, hyaluronic acid, vitamin C and Echinacea.
- Echinacea also is known as the coneflower is a popular herb with a wide range of medical properties.
Together with these natural high-quality ingredients is an effective blend of pentapeptides which will help reduce the appearance of
- fine lines,
- skin blemishes/ imperfections and of course
- bags and dark circles.
While it’s called an eye cream UltraSpa Skincare treatment is more like a gel.
That might seem like a small difference, but it does make the cream a little easier to apply.
- You simply drop a little onto your finger then rub it in gently under your eyes.
Alongside its ability to reduce dark circles and bags this cream will also strengthen your skin and even helps protect it against the sun.
It also goes on clean so there is no residue or grease to worry about.
And there are no parabens, dyes, fillers or alcohol to worry about either.
Easy to use and apply this UltraSpa Skincare treatment offers you everything you could need in an eye care treatment.
Getting rid of dark circles and bags will be easy with this luxurious eye cream.
So, let’s finally sum up the main features and benefits:
- Features a variety of high-quality ingredients including vitamin C, plant stem cells and more!
- Quick and easy to apply because it’s a gel instead of a traditional cream.
- Fast-acting and can tackle a variety of issues including bags under your eyes.
- Features no dyes, parabens, alcohol or fillers.
- Tackling Bags Under Your Eyes – Closing Thoughts
So, that closes up our look at five products you can use to tackle bags under your eyes.
As I said earlier these bags can happen for all kinds of reasons and while yes, it is one of the many natural signs of aging, they aren’t a problem that just affects aging men.
Men in their 20s, 30s, and 40s can all experience bags developing under their eyes, but older men shouldn’t have to put up with them.
They may seem like a small thing, but they can have a big impact on your appearance and confidence which is why any man should feel no shame in wanting to get rid of them.
All the products we have looked at offer a great way to combat bags under your eyes it isn’t really a question of what is the best eye cream/ product for men because they can all do the job.
It’s really going to be down to personal preference.
So, don’t be afraid to try them all and see which works best.
So that wraps up our Men’s Eye bags saga, with primary root causes, Helpful remedies, and Valuxxo Revitalizing Eye-cream to help you fight off Men’s Eye bags problem and end it from the root.
Speaking about Face, Valuxxo doesn’t limit itself to taking care of just your eye bags. The brand intends to revolutionize how Men take care of their skin; therefore, Valuxxo Firming Face Serum is another spectacular Face-enhancing product you should look out for.
That’s it from today’s Men’s eye bags guide, which covered almost anything and everything related to Eyes bags problems and their solutions. We suggest bookmarking this guide if you ever face Men’s eye bags skin problems in your life.
As the guide’s title suggests, If you made It till here, then it’s time to say Goodbye to Under Eye bags in Men forever!
Check out this article in Italian: https://www.valextino.it/contorno-occhi-uomo-le-migliori-creme-per-occhiaie-uomo/
You might also like these articles: